Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cyberpad 8.5X11 USB Black Digital Notepad Pen Win Xp 2K


I've been using the CyberPad for about a month now, and like it so well that I decided to rate it five stars. What makes it great for getting organized is its integration with EverNote, the note organizing software that comes bundled with the CyberPad. I have setup each of my work projects in EverNote. Whenever I go to meetings I take notes on the CyberPad and then put everything in EverNote at the end of the day. I also save notes form my Microsoft Office software and the Internet in EverNote. Now whenever I want the information on a particular project just click on its category in EverNote and all my related notes pop up. My supervisor liked the CyberPad/EverNote combination so much that she bought 10 of them so that everyone in our work group could have one.
Cyberpad 8.5X11 USB Black Digital Notepad Pen Win Xp 2K

No comments: